Saturday, September 14, 2013

Getting Ready for the Week

School started a couple of weeks ago, meaning my mornings are pretty rushed.  I already get up at 4:45 a.m. so I can have a little quiet time and get myself ready before I wake the others.  I refuse to get up an earlier so I am always looking for ways to make the mornings a little easier.

I have decided to plan out what I am going to wear to work for the week on the Sunday night before.  I take into account what is going on at school that week and what the weather is supposed to be like.  I first layout all the outfits on my bed.  I can then easily see if something needs to be ironed and then iron it on Sunday instead of trying to do it in the morning on the day I want to wear it.  I then pick out what jewelry and shoes I want to wear with each outfit.


Each outfit is then hung up together in my closet.  I also hang the jewelry up on the hanger as well.

I have only been doing this a couple of weeks, but so far I think it has made a difference in the morning.  I don't have to stress out about what I am going to wear or even take time to think about it.  I open up my closet door and get dressed, that's it.  I am starting to think that I should do this with my daughters clothes as well.


No comments: