Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thanksgiving Decor

Sometimes I just don't feel like decorating for Thanksgiving.  We put out alot of decorations for Halloween and then for Christmas and I often feel like I am putting out Thanksgiving decor only for a couple weeks and then taking it down to put up the Christmas stuff.

However, Thanksgiving is late in the month this year so I did put some stuff out.  Here is what the dinning table looks like:

My mother painted and stained these bird house gourds several years ago.  I love how they look on a couple of cake stands.

Here are the corner shelves in the dinning room:

I added a few decorations to my daughter's toy room.  Of course I made sure it wasn't anything that she could easily break :)

I also updated the front and back doors for the holiday.




No comments: