Monday, December 9, 2013

Elf on the Shelf Ideas

Last year I really wanted to do Elf on the Shelf with my daughter, but she was only 1 so I figured she was a little too young.  Her grandma got her the Elf on the Shelf kit for Christmas last year so that I could start it this year with her.  So far, it has been a lot of fun!

In November, I started to plan out what Elf was going to do each day starting December 1.  I created a calendar on Google Drive and starting looking at different pins on Pinterest to get the ideas flowing.  Here is the calendar that I have created - December 2013 Elf on the Shelf.

On the first day, he appear sitting on the coffee table in our living room with his book.  I read the book to my daughter and at the end, you need to come up with a name for your Elf.  She decided to name him Jeff.  Throughout the entire month of December, I will come back here and add more pictures of Jeff and the cute ways he greets my daughter morning.  Enjoy!












No comments: