Saturday, January 4, 2014

Organizing the Arts & Craft Supplies

My mother had these green plastic containers that she was going to donate.  She used them to store dried goods in her kitchen.  When I saw them, I thought they might work well to store all the arts and crafts goodies that I have now collected to use with my daughter.

So far, they are working great!  I made some labels for them so my husband and one day my daughter will be able to know what goes inside each one.  Right now, my daughter pulls them all out and looks through the clear covers until she finds the one she wants :)


Here is what they all look like lined up on the desk in our playroom.  It really helps keep everything neat and organized leaving plenty room on the desk for some great creative work to be made.


No comments: