Friday, March 15, 2013

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies...Ever!

I love warm, chewy, homemade chocolate chip cookies.  With most recipes that I have tried, the cookies start out chewy but after a couple of days they are now longer that way.  They are still good, but not chewy. I will no longer look for recipes because I have found the best chocolate chip cookies ever!


I made my last batch of cookies on Saturday with my new recipe and it is now Friday (almost a full week later) and they are still just as chewy as when they came out of the oven!  Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies is the recipe that I found on Food Network's website.  My oven can only handle two cookie sheets at a time, so I only scooped out dough for two cookie sheets at a time.  While these sheets were in the oven I kept the rest of the dough in the fridge.  I think this helped to keep them from spreading out on the cookie sheet while cooking.

If you love chewy cookies, please give this recipe a try.  They are delicious!

No comments: